FOR KANO KIDS, PARENTS, TEACHERS, GRADUATES AND NYSC CORPS MEMBERS, BUSINESS OWNERS.
(Undergraduate, Graduate, NYSC Corps Member, Corporate Individuals, Business Owners)
CMM 801: Master content marketing to grow your business: content creation, promotion, copywriting, SEO, email marketing, & more!
HCC 801: Become an ethical hacker that can hack computer systems like black hat hackers and secure them like security experts.
YOU GET TO LEARN
- · Increase your sales, traffic, and brand recognition using the power of digital content
- · Grow a business from scratch or build upon your existing strategy
- · Understand the cognitive buying journey and how your content can inspire people to take action
- · Optimize your website for content marketing and drive profitable user action
- · Develop a system for consistently generating new content ideas
- · Understand the importance of effective writing and how to become a better writer
- · Become familiar with some of the most effective types of content
- · Generate an endless stream of valuable content by repurposing what you’ve already created
- · Optimize your site for search engines to drive a consistent stream of free traffic
- · Promote your content and drive traffic from a wide variety of sources
- · Use valuable content to grow your email list and build an effective sales funnel
- · Learn about external marketing channels like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- · Collect and analyze data to measure your results and optimize future campaigns
· No prior marketing experience required.
Welcome to the Content Marketing Masterclass, a complete guide to growing your business in the modern world using the power of digital content.
I’ve spent more than a decade working at the intersection of business and media, which has provided me with a unique competitive advantage as we’ve entered this world where every company is expected to be a media company.
In this course, you’ll learn exactly what it takes to plan and execute a content marketing strategy that drives your business forward. By the end, you’ll have all the tools you need to successfully market your products and services in the digital age.
Here are some of the things we’ll cover:
· Classic Marketing Fundamentals: Basic principles from the “old world” of marketing that you’ll need to understand for this course. Beginners are welcome here!
· Content Marketing Essentials: What content marketing is, how it works, how to tell a compelling story, and how to create detailed buyer personas to guide your approach.
· Web Design: How to optimize your website for content marketing and build a well-oiled, lead-generating machine.
· Generating Content Ideas: Develop a system for getting to know your audience and consistently generating new content ideas.
· Copywriting: We’ll discuss why effective writing is so important, and you’ll learn all about headlines, structure, vocabulary, tone, calls-to-action, editing, as well as a number of tips to help you become a better writer overall.
· Types Of Content: Learn about the most effective types of content, and see more than a dozen specific content ideas that you can steal and apply to your own strategy.
· Content Formats & Repurposing: Get familiar with various content formats and learn how to create an endless stream of fresh content simply by repurposing what you’ve already created.
· SEO (Search Engine Optimization): Everything you need to know to optimize your site for search engines and drive free, organic search traffic to your content.
· Content Promotion: Learn to actively promote your content and drive traffic from a variety of sources.
· Email Marketing: Use valuable opt-in incentives to grow your email list, bring people into your sales funnel, and build deeper relationships with your audience.
· External Marketing Channels: Learn how platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram can tie right into your overall content strategy.
· Measuring Your Results: Collect and analyze data to measure the results of your content marketing efforts, and ensure that you’re always making progress toward your goals.
As you can see, this course covers a lot of ground, and you should walk away with a professional-level understanding of how to market products and services in the modern world. You can apply this knowledge to grow your own business, or to boost your marketing career with your employer or clients.
Who this course is for:
· Anyone who wants to grow a business with content marketing: entrepreneurs, marketers, executives, employees, and freelancers will all find value in this course.
- Start from scratch up to a high-intermediate level
- Learn what is ethical hacking, its fields and the different types of hackers
- Install hacking lab & needed software (works on Windows, OS X and Linux)
- Hack & secure both WiFi & wired networks
- Use 30+ hacking tools such as Metasploit, Aircrack-ng, SQLmap…..
- Basic IT Skills
- No Linux, programming or hacking knowledge required.
- Computer with a minimum of 4GB ram/memory
- Operating System: Windows / OS X / Linux
This course assumes you have NO prior knowledge in hacking and by the end of it you’ll be able to hack systems like black-hat hackers and secure them like security experts!
This course is highly practical but it won’t neglect the theory, so we’ll start with ethical hacking basics and the different fields in penetration testing, installing the needed software (works on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X) and then we’ll dive and start hacking systems straight away. From here onwards you’ll learn everything by example, by analysing and exploiting computer systems such as networks, servers, clients, websites …..etc, so we’ll never have any boring dry theoretical lectures.
The course is divided into a number of sections, each section covers a penetration testing / hacking field, in each of these sections you’ll first learn how the target system works, the weaknesses of this system, and how to practically exploit theses weaknesses and hack into it, not only that but you’ll also learn how to secure this system from the discussed attacks. This course will take you from a beginner to a more advanced level by the time you finish, you will have knowledge about most penetration testing fields.
The course is divided into four main sections:
1. Network Hacking– This section will teach you how to test the security of networks, both wired and wireless. First, you will learn some basic network terminology, how networks work, and how devices communicate with each other. Then it will branch into three sub sections: 2. Pre-connection attacks: in this subsection you’ll learn what can you do before even connecting to a network, and even before having internet access; you’ll start by learning how to gather information about the networks around you, discover the devices connected to them, and how to control connections around you (ie: deny/allow devices from connecting to networks) even without knowing the password of the target network.
- Gaining Access: Now that you gathered information about the networks around you, in this subsection you will learn how to crack the key and get the password to your target network weather it uses WEP, WPA or even WPA2.
- Post Connection attacks: Now that you have the key, you can connect to the target network, in this subsection you will learn a number of powerful techniques that allow you to gather comprehensive information about the connected devices, see anything they do on the internet (such as login information, passwords, visited urls, images, videos ….etc), redirect requests, inject evil code in loaded pages and much more! All the attacks here work against both wireless and wired networks. You will also learn how to create a fake WiFi network, attract users to connect to it and use all of the above techniques against the connected clients.
- Website / Web Application Hacking– In this section you will learn how websites work, how to gather information about a target website (such as website owner, server location, used technologies ….etc) and how to discover and exploit the following dangerous vulnerabilities to hack into websites:
- File Upload.
- Code Execution.
- Local File Inclusion.
- Remote File Inclusion.
- SQL Injection.
- Cross Site Scripting (XSS).
At the end of each section you will learn how to detect, prevent and secure your system and yourself from the discussed attacks.
All the techniques in this course are practical and work against real systems, you’ll understand the whole mechanism of each technique first, then you’ll learn how to use it to hack into the target system, so by the end of the course you’ll be able to modify the these techniques to launch more powerful attacks, and adopt them to different situations and different scenarios.
NOTE: This course is created for educational purposes only and all the attacks are launched in my own lab or against devices that I have permission to test. we create a secure means to ensure your devices is safe from any attack, know how that hacker thinks.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who is interested in learning ethical hacking / penetration testing
- Anybody who wants to learn how hackers hack computer systems
- Anybody who wants to learn how to secure their systems from hackers
(Age 9 -19yrs)
TEEN 101: STEM Education, Coding & Programming for Kids, how to develop computer games
TEEN 102: CREATIVITY ENHANCEMENT
YOUR TEEN GET TO LEARN
- Learn to Program a Software Robot
- Learn to Simulate the Software Robot
- Learn Scratch programming from basics
- Learn to develop Computer Games using Scratch
- Learn Basic Math Concepts
· You only need a computer and enthusiasm to learn something new
· Download and Install the software before enrolling
Learn to create Technology through Programming
· Learn about Robotics programming and how robots are made to move and turn
· Using timers to wait between two different activities of a robot.
· Program & simulate the Robot to draw shapes of Square, Rectangle, Hexagon, Octagon & Circle.
· Learn other programming fundamentals through Scratch Programming
· Develop your own Computer Games using Scratch programming
· Start developing Python applications through Programming & Math knowledge acquired in earlier sections
Who this course is for:
· Kids age 8 yrs and above
· Parents & Teachers
· STEM Trainers & Educators
- Build the ability of your child to see situation from a wide perspectives
- develop the diverse talent and multiple intelligence for children.
- Strengthen the communication and interactions skills of your child and their ability to see and appreciate diversity and varieties.
- Carry out activities to develop creative skills
Ability to work in a team
Creative mind and open minded attitude to situations.
(Parent & Teachers)
P&T 801: The Ultimate Parents and Teachers Guide to Empowering Children & Teens with Fundamental Creativity & Innovation Skills
P&T 802: Safety measures and Social Intelligent Development of kids
YOU GET TO LEARN
- Teach your kids seven idea generation tools
- Build the ability of you kids or students to see situations from a wider perspective
- Develop the diverse talents and multiple intelligences of children
- Use powerful methods with kids for expanding their point of view and going beyond the standard answers and solutions
- Strengthen the communication and interaction skills of kids and teens and their ability to see and appreciate diversity and variety
- Carry out fun activities with children and teens to practice the creative skills
- Use the creativity enhancement tools in a variety of opportunities which are relevant to children and youths
- Know how to explain the creativity methods and tools to children of all ages with clear explanations and examples
- Apply the games, activities and examples detailed in the course to activities at home or in the classroom
- · A desire to learn and to help kids and teens become more creative
- · No prior knowledge of creativity or teaching experience is required
Creativity is one of the most critical skills of the 21st century.
With all the innovations in technology, the changing economic world, the reshaping of social and business structures – we will all need Creative Thinking as a fundamental skill.
What does the need to be Creative mean to parents and teachers?
We need to be preparing our kids and students. We need to give them the creative thinking skiils and creativity tools they will need to face this constantly shifting reality.
The course covers the essential tools and methods that will help you enhance your children’s creative thinking skills.
It takes you step by step through explaining the creativity tools, clarifying how YOU can use them with children, and providing you with examples and tips to get you started.
We created this course because we wanted us as parents and educators to take charge and enhance our children’s ability to use creativity and to make it a natural part of their thinking habits.
Who should take the “Creativity Enhancement for Kids” course?
The course is designed with 3 types of students in mind:
1. Parents who want to develop the creative skills of their children and make it a part of their natural habits
2. Teachers and educators that are looking for ways to enrich their teaching methods on any subject matter, as well as to impart fundamental creative thinking abilities to their students
3. Anyone who is interested in creativity techniques and would like to improve their own ability to use them and help others use them
Who this course is for:
· Anyone who has children of ages 10-19 and wants to enhance their creative skills
· Teachers and educators who would like to enrich their teaching methods and curriculum with creativity methods
· Anyone who is interested in creativity methods and would like to enhance their own ability to use them
· Parents, grandparents and caretakers who believe and want to develop the individual talents of the youngsters they care for
- Install and configure Family Safety on their Windows PC
- Create different user accounts on their PCs
- Grant access levels to different users on the PC
- Control computer usage by different users with Curfews
- Track their children’s activities on the PC
- Review weekly activities by children on the PC
- Take total control of the websites visited by kids on PC
- Have access to a Windows PC. We will be working with Windows 7 and Windows 8, so your version of windows Operating System should be one of these to follow up, step-by-step with me.
- You must have administrative user rights on the PC you are using, such that you can create new user accounts and edit other user settings.
Who this course is for:
- Parents who want to protect their children from the PC by taking total control of their activities, even remotely
- Other Windows users who are curious about the workings of Microsoft Family Safety